Sunday, January 20, 2008

All aboard... The Siberian Express

Well, this is the first post of my new blog page.. this one is free and I was able to design the page! Cant beat that. There's alot been going on but i dont have too much time to tell... so Here's some pics to suffice. It's a collaboration from New Years eve, Erins birthday, Skiing, The Davenport Hotel, and Siberian Blizzard we got last night and today... http://picasaweb.google.com/digitalbond/NEEBANANDBLIZ Enjoy! More to come! But before I go, I have to give the Dewee update. So I got Erin a Roomba robot vacuum cleaner. Well, I turned it on the other day and it ran it's course and did a great job might I add. Well, Dewee apparently enjoyed the company and now has a new friend! He sleeps next to it and plays with it while it's recharching. I need to teach dewee to turn it on now and we'll always have a clean floor!!

By the way, this will be the blog from now on... please change your bookmarks and sign up to get the updates. thanks guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're telling me i need to get you video camera lessons for your birthday.

Love the pics! We're planning (well mom is) to come up there around sometime in April.

Ames said...

HI there...this is your cousin in AZ. I see that you are now on Blogger. cool! me too...you can check out my blog at www.illsingpraise.blogspot.com . Jen has one too. Hers is linked from mine...check us out sometime. see ya... ames