Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We're Going Green!!

Hello World! By now, most of you reading this are experiencing highs in the upper 70's. Oh how i envy you! We are finally seeing grass in the yard. Im able to walk to the shed now without walking down the street! Still COLD! BUT. Come Summer, we will be rocking to consistent 70 degree awesomeness! Thats what we look forward to everyday, even when it snows all day on Easter!

Our Easter consisted of food food food and (in the Baptist term) fellowship. We are lucky to have really good and fun friends up here our age. Which makes me laugh when my grandma tells me every time I talk to her "You better stay safe up there all alone". Oh Dorthy! Speaking of, she has been in and out of the hospital the past 3 weeks b/c of a blood clot in her leg. She's doing much better but please keep her in your prayers.

Since the last post, we were fortunate to see the comedian Gallagher live here in Sandpoint! Yeah, the old fart came here! He looks exactly the same but all of his hair has gone from red to white! Still ridiculously funny! Erin and I have gotten our Idaho Drivers licenses as well now.. Erin's took a couple of months longer to get b/c she failed the vision exam the first time. So, after finally going to see the optometrist, she is the proud owner of hot glasses! She makes a good Geek!

Update on my medical problems: My blood pressure had started to fall but wasn't falling enough with the medication that I originally started with so I decided(with the doctors recommendation) to switch meds and now my BP is lower than it's ever been. I will find out in two weeks if my Cholesterol has dropped significantly. Im actually very nervous about this b/c it HAS to fall otherwise ill be on some super expensive Cholesterol meds such as Lipitor for the rest of my life. YIKES

Most of you know that my dreams are super crazy... crazier than that of 99% of people. Not only that, but that I have them every night.. sometimes 2 a night... and that I remember them vividly every morning. Well, lately they have been just hilarious. Because of this, I have been seriously considering starting a Dream Blog, just jots of the insane plots of my dreams from time to time. I tell them to Erin every morning and she just always just laughs and gives me that look! So now i wanna tell the world!! As soon as I get that going, I will let you all know.

DEWEE TIME: We have just discovered the power of the magical substance called Cat Nip. That stuff is awesome. Not that our cat doesn't already meow way too much but when i pull that stuff out, it's like we injected speed into his veins! Crazy cat. He now spends most of his time outside under the porch or stalking the birds who have recently just got back to town. He actually killed his first bird a few days ago. He also started something surprising. Every morning he gets on the bed and meows in my face until i get up and pick him up and bring him to the kitchen window to look out. Theres two things Dewee hates: me and being picked up, so I still don't know what happens in his lil head in the mornings. Its cute so i keep doin it.

Lightening Round: Ive taken into to eating spicy food... esp Five Star Thai! mmmm I'm on the second to last set on Hard mode in Guitar Hero... IT's SOOO Hard.. impossible even! Ive recently taken into the Stock market and started investing b/c of the current situation of the stocks... All time lows all around! Love the show. Flight of the Conchords... hilarious! Ive now been consistently working out/cardio every day after work since January.

Here are some photos from the past few weeks... nothing much but enjoy!

















Well, thats it folks. Be expecting good news soon as my twin sis will be having her baby soon. We will be taking a trip to LA to meet lil baby Selah once she's born. God bless you all and remember to always Wang Chung tonight.

.Bond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you even had to remind me... I'm Wang Chung-ing tonight with ice cream!